I have been terrible at posting pictures from my sessions lately so I thought I would share some of my recent images. These cute kids belong to my friend Joy. I have been taking pictures of her twins since they were babies. It is so fun to watch them grown each year!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures - my favorite of the boys is in their plaid shirts - they are so grown up. I love, love the picture of Jillian in the pink and purple - all three of those pictures (the three of them in black/white, Jilly by herself, and Jilly and Jace holding hands-how precious). Grandma Weeze
I love them all!!! I think my fav's have to be Jace kissing Jilly and Colton by the fence... that is such a 'Colton' look on his face! Great job on the beautiful babies Joy and on the amazing pics Em!
I agree with Mom... I LOVE them ALL!!!! But I love the one of the three hugging and Jace kissing Jill... and the one of Colton in a suit, and the three of them.... I LOVE them all!!!! Please send copies when you get them Joy!!!! :)
Thanks for the input! I love the hugging picture. Emily thanks for my treasures. I havn't stopped looking at these all day! I can't wait to have them on my wall. Your work is seamless and breath taking!
5 comments:
Love the pictures - my favorite of the boys is in their plaid shirts - they are so grown up. I love, love the picture of Jillian in the pink and purple - all three of those pictures (the three of them in black/white, Jilly by herself, and Jilly and Jace holding hands-how precious). Grandma Weeze
I love them all!!! I think my fav's have to be Jace kissing Jilly and Colton by the fence... that is such a 'Colton' look on his face! Great job on the beautiful babies Joy and on the amazing pics Em!
I agree with Mom... I LOVE them ALL!!!! But I love the one of the three hugging and Jace kissing Jill... and the one of Colton in a suit, and the three of them.... I LOVE them all!!!! Please send copies when you get them Joy!!!! :)
Tobi
Thanks for the input! I love the hugging picture. Emily thanks for my treasures. I havn't stopped looking at these all day! I can't wait to have them on my wall. Your work is seamless and breath taking!
Joy you are so welcome. I am so glad you love them!!
Post a Comment