After recently finishing my 52 week project from last year, I have been searching for inspiration on a new project for 2015. Once I started reading this book I knew I had found my new project. While I have seen others take on this project, I am excited to take this inspiration and make it my own. Each week I will post either in writing or pictures the things I am thankful for.
Gratitude bestows
reverence, allowing us to
encounter
everyday epiphanies, those
transcendent moments of
awe that
change forever how we
experience life and the
world.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
My One Thousand Gifts:
1. Starting the new year with good friends.
2. Arriving home after a long trip.
3. Playing together
4. Coffee he makes every morning.
5. Morning sun.
6. Making her bed without being asked.
7. Giving her attention when he thinks no one is looking.
4. Coffee he makes every morning.
5. Morning sun.
6. Making her bed without being asked.
7. Giving her attention when he thinks no one is looking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment