Sunday, February 1, 2015

One Thousand Gifts -Week 5

"They say time is money, but that's not true.  Time is life.  And if I want the fullest life, I need to find the fullest time".  -  Ann Voskamp.


66.  Paper airplanes.
Untitled-14

67.  A house to clean.

68.  A clean house.

69.  Coloring
IMG_4452b

70.  Playing pretend horses.
IMG_4615b

71.  When compassion is shown.

72.  God's grace.

73.  A stuffy to sleep with.
IMG_4659-2b

74.  When he asks me to watch.
Untitled-16

75.  A puzzle on a rainy day.
IMG_4632b

76.  A towel that never gets hung up.
Untitled-15

77.  Her bravery.
IMG_4496b

78.  Watching her do gymnastics.
IMG_4510b

79.  A new high score.

80.  Qualifying for a state meet.

81.  His imagination.
IMG_4624-2b

82.  Stickers.
IMG_4672b

83.  His patience when I am trying to make a decision.

84.  Allergy medicine.

85.  The weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs