Sunday, February 22, 2015

One Thousand Gifts - Week 8


"Being in a hurry. Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I've ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing.... Through all that haste I thought I was making up time. It turns out I was throwing it away."  - Ann Voskamp

121.  Signs of spring.IMG_4893b

122. Unseasonably winter weather.

123.  Swings.IMG_4877b

124.  His smile.IMG_4904b

125.  An empty dishwasher that I didn't unload.

126.   A toothless grin.IMG_4862b

127.  When he helps with lunch.IMG_4951b

128.  Sleep overs with friends.

129.  School programs.

130.  When it's warm enough to have the windows down.  IMG_4915b

131.  Quiet talks.

132.  Make believe.

133.  Forgiveness.  

134.  A husband who works hard.

135.  Star students.   

136.  A new day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs