Sunday, January 25, 2015

One Thousand Gifts - Week 4

Here is another week of my One Thousand Gifts project.    Wondering what  I am counting? Check out  this post here.

" I want to see beauty.   In the ugly, in the sink, in the suffering, in the daily, in all the days before I die,  the moments before I sleep."  - Ann Voskamp

46.  No school

47.  The mess of playing.
IMG_4261b

48.  Studying his word.
IMG_4032b

49.  Afternoon Shenanigans
IMG_429b1

50.  Patiently waiting for bear.
IMG_4234b

51.  When he does the late night grocery shopping.

52.  Having a pantry full of food.

53.  Helping hands.

54.  Bedtime.
IMG_4243b

55.   For prayers that have been answered.

56.  Rain drops.
IMG_4438b

57.   A great midterm report card.

58.  Homework that is being done.
IMG_4427b

59.  Throwing rocks with dad.
IMG_4393b

60.  Being outside in the sun.

61.  Silliness with a friend.
IMG_4410b

62.  Swinging with dad.
IMG_4357b

63.  A beautiful sunset.
IMG_4421b

64.  Real laughter.

65.  When she lets me take her picture.
IMG_4377b

1 comments:

deatherages said...

Love these! Your work is amazing!

Post a Comment

 
CoffeeShop Designs